Transformer fire, power out, neighbours help
On the evening of Friday, May 4, a transformer caught fire in my area and the power was off for a couple of days. Through the Bulletin, I would like to thank the woman who came knocking on my door that evening and that of others in the area, asking if everyone was all right or needed assistance. She informed me of the transformer fire and the reason the power was out. This was a very kind and thoughtful gesture and was very much appreciated.
I never did get this woman’s name in all the confusion of the night, but here is a big Thank you! from a grateful neighbour.